Wednesday, January 20, 2021

I didn't start the fire

Wow. It really has been nine years. Which is like a stone age internet man came back from the dead, and is speaking to probably nobody out there. But today, maybe is a start of something new. With the absolute retard fuckdom of what is happening in the world these days, I needed at outlet. And here it is, screaming at nobody about everything. Its almost like coming back from the dead.

 Which is close to reality. The old me is long dead. Whats left, a cynical burned out shut in with no hope in the world getting better. The last man who tried was attempted to be destroyed by everyone, or at least it seems that way. Even those who should have been his friends nitpicked and bloviated and celebrated his enemies, while those same enemies cheated and scammed and lied about everything. The big lie indeed. Now we truly enter the 1984 dark ages, where an 80 year old pedo with an actual slavemaster holding the sword of Damocles over him is the "savior" of the country, and people actual believe that complete load of horseshit. There is so much rot and evil in the world it is hard to find a way out. But in lieu of the easy way out, I find myself unable to stop caring. So I will bloviate the truth as I see it here, to an audience of zero. For as long as I can. Or care too. Thats all for today, this day one of the new dark age.

Oh, and one last thought. While it has been nine years since I last posted, there was a new "warning" about the EU and some bullshit disclosure that I need to put up. Fuck that. The EU can shove it laws up its own ass. I don't have to respect them or follow at all. So, my choice, no disclosure. But in this Big Brother world, you might see it here on my page without my consent. Be warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment